The Bank will be closed Monday, January 18th, 2016 in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
The Bank will be closed Monday, February 15th, 2016 in observance of President's Day.
DEBIT CARD ALERT...
To report a lost or stolen Debit/ATM card, click here.
Thieves are very creative, so be alert. Do not open any attachments on any device (computer, smartphone, etc.) from unfamiliar sources. Do not give out information over the phone, or answer personal questions about you or your business unless you are certain of who the caller is.
WE WILL NEVER SEND EMAILS asking you to provide, update or verify your personal or account information, such as passwords, User ID's, Social Security Numbers, PIN's, Account Numbers, Check Card Numbers or other confidential information.
"Our team of financial experts continues to go the extra mile in providing an exceptional customer service experience."
Concord Bank is Banking the Way It Should Be!
QUICKBOOKS IS NOW AVAILABLE
for our commercial online banking customers!
If you have any questions, please contact a customer relationship representative.
Protect Your Identity this Holiday Season!
- At school, visit the IT department to ensure that your campus Internet is secure.
- At work, when filling out forms that require your personal information try to submit the sensitive information handwritten through priority mail instead of online.
- Keep birth certificates, Social Security cards, and other personal documents in a lockbox in your home.
- When disposing of documents, use a diagonal shredder.
- Take outgoing bills, government forms, or tax forms directly to the post office.
- Refrain from putting your driver's license number on your personal checks.
- Consider writing just your first initial and last name on checks.
- Always shred credit card receipts at home.
- Install anti-virus software, anti-malware software and a firewall on your computer to keep programs up to date.
- Use unique passwords that are different for each website.
- Refrain from including your birthday or other sensitive information on your social media accounts, even just the month and day.
- Consider a credit monitoring and identity theft protection product.
SECURITY AWARENESS TRAINING
We are now offering "Online Business Banking Security Awareness Training", a complimentary training course, for our business customers. If you are interested in participating in the program, please contact a Customer Service Representative for a User ID and Password.
||Monday - Friday
||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
||9:00 AM - Noon
||Monday - Friday
||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
9:00 AM - Noon
Check Out Our Competitive Money Market Rates!
Notice of Changes in Temporary FDIC Insurance Coverage for NonInterest-bearing Transaction Accounts:
January 1, 2013 - By federal law, funds in a NonInterest-bearing transaction account (including IOLTA) will no longer receive unlimited deposit insurance coverage, but will be FDIC-insured to the legal maximum of $250,000.00 for each ownership category.
For more information about temporary FDIC insurance coverage of transaction accounts, visit www.fdic.gov.
Internet Explorer 9.0
Basic functionality testing has revealed that display issues can occur when Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0 (IE9) is used with our online banking. Enabling Compatibility View on workstations that use eCorp alleviates the display issues.
To enable the Compatibility View in eCom or eCorp, click the Compatibility View button located directly to the right of the address bar, next to the Refresh button. For more details on enabling Compatibility View, refer to the Microsoft Support article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956197.
Your Personal Information
At Concord Bank, the safety and security of our customers’ information is our first priority. To allow you to use our online systems and safeguard your personal information, we utilize multi-factor authentication, which requires a username and password, both chosen by you.
Also, by choosing the Identity Theft or Consumer News & Info tab below, you can get information on these important topics.
If you have any questions or feel you may have been a victim of Identity Theft or a Phishing scam, please don’t hesitate to contact Concord Bank.